Several people have shown interest, and I promised to post some more info this week. Here's the plan:

Friday - A few of us are riding from Davenport to my parent's house in Colona. We'll be camping that night in my parent's yard (can't wait, this'll bring me back!). My mom is grilling ribeyes that night, we'll hang out at the fire, etc etc.

Saturday - My mom is making breakfast for us, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage. The plan is to leave around 9am and start making our way towards WYANET IL. It is roughly 45miles from my parent's house to the campground, the pace will be around 12-14mph probably, with plenty of steps to...uhhhh....rehydrate. Actual ride time will be around 3.5 hours, arrival time will depend on how many rehydration stops we make.

Sunday - Get up, leave whenever we feel like it. SUNDAY FUNDAY!!

Other stuff: We are planning to have a fire out there, though I don't know if there's firerings or what. We are staying in the designated free campground, I've never been there and don't know what all they have. I know there are bathrooms, and I think they have running water. Wyanet is less than 2 miles from the campground. They have a Casey's and possibly a little grocery store or something. A few of us will be running into town to pickup firewood and other things after we get the camp settled.

This is a self supported trip. You should plan on bringing enough food, gear, tools, etc for yourself. Of course like any trip that FORCers go on, the people are amazing and everyone is willing to help with whatever.

The extended forecast is looking perfect as of right now, sunny and low 70s for highs and mid 50s for lows. Please post up if you plan on joining us, where you plan on hooking up with us, etc. It would be helpful to know who is going to eat at my parent's, so we make sure to have enough food for everyone!