Thread: Peoria on Sunday?

Default Peoria on Sunday?

So I feel like checking out some different dirt this weekend and was thinking about heading down to Peoria since its close. Anyone else have the time and want to go for a ride?

Ok since site wont let me post my own thread yet and this seems to be past its date, sorry but its hijack time.

A riding buddy and myself want to hit the road on our Monday away ride as its the only day off we share. We have already done Sugar bottom, spring lake @ Macomb, Farmdale, Kickapoo. We are looking for advice to head further into iowa or maybe Wisconson. Any favorites of yours, or pick for us Blue Mound vs Decorah. TY

Board Position
    President

Blue Mound. 2 1/2 hr drive. Grumpy Troll. Easy day trip.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Awesome suggestion, AG. Blue Mound was great, we expected rock, just nothing like that. Can't wait to hit that again. Sorry for delayed reply, seems I couldn't get my password figured out.

Board Position
    President

Love that place. It makes you brush up on your skills. If you want to or not. I can't wait to go back myself.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Ya whens the next road trip up? I can't wait to do it on a bike that was made for that place.

Skills indeed I went over the bars twice in 20 feet and missed my face on landing both times. Local trails are awesome too but after Blue I will nevef sweat the rock gardens at SBP again.