Thread: bikes for sale

Default bikes for sale

I gotta clear some of these bikes out of my garage!!

Univega road bike, has 27" wheels (slightly larger than 700c wheels). Size small. pedals not included.
    $75

2003 Kona Dawg, size M (19"). I bought this new in '03 and rode it for several years, before handing it down to my kids. Well used, but still in good condition. Obvious paint chipping (and I sanded off portions). Slight bushing wear in the shock. Air sprung fork still works perfectly and shimano hydro disc brakes are excellent.
    $250

2007 Kona Dawg (started as a Dawg Deluxe, but not much original remains)
    Size L (20"), 5inch travel FS, RS Pike coil fork adjustable from 90-140mm, BB7 mech disc brakes, SLX drivetrain, deore shifters, Maxxis tubeless tires on UST rims. XT rear hub & Marz 20mm TA front. Frame was stripped and powder coated red in 2010. Awesome bike worthy of road trips to Moab and elsewhere.
    $750

1998 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800
    Windshield, side bags, and all accessories included. Under 17k miles. Runs great!
    $2600

PM me with questions!
    PS - I live in the Peoria area.

I don't have permissions to PM yet but I'm interested in the 2003 Kona. Is there another way I can contact you? Or you can email me at ryan.foley1ATgmailDOTcom. Thanks.

Sorry, just sold the 2003 Kona before I saw this.