Thread: MTB Patrol fall semester?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Interested, but no-can-do if same days times of bike repair/maint class

Id be interested in ambassador, but need a 2-3 week warning on the night or day to do it as i got a funky work schedual that changes every week so gotta sign off for the night/nights or weekend day to do it.

I just got signed up for the bike mechanic class so Wednesdays are now out. :(

OK Students, looks like we have a bunch of interested folks. Now the hard part, picking dates to do the classes. SO... this is what we need to accomplish
    1. NMBP responsibilities segment - 2hr class
    2. Basic bike repair segment - 2 hr class
    I will be your instuctor for the NMBP responsibility portion, but the bike repair portion can be accomplished in other ways. Your own ability and experience; another class such as the SCC repair class 2/6-2/20, or me teaching you the basics. The skills you need are:
    the following standard field repairs:
    1.Flat repair
    2.Chain repair
    3.Derailleur adjustment
    4.Saddle adjustment
    5.Brake adjustment
    6.Head set adjustment
    7.Basic spoke and wheel repair

I can conduct classes on any of the following dates.
    1/28, 1/30, 2/5, 2/7, 2/9, 2/11, 2/16, 2/18, 2/23, ( for repair section only we can also do 2/6, 2/13, 2/20). These can be 2 hr classes or 4 hr with both sections. Please post up your preferences (date & 2hr vs 4hr) and if you need the repair portion class.
    you can PM me if you have questions. A bit long winded I know, wait to you hear me teach.
    dirtboy

I can be available any time on the 30th, otherwise any date where a class would end before noon or so. I don't have my schedule into February yet, so beyond that is wait and see for me.