Thread: Moab, Baby!!! 2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm thinking that everyone who is going on this trip has either posted in this thread or has confirmed with me personally that they are in.

The count right meow is 9, with Gunchie joining us in Moab.

The trip logistics can accomodate 12 peeps.

If you're on the fence speak up...it's a cheap trip compared to the fun you're gonna have!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I am a little excited about this trip. I went ahead and reserved a Transition Covert for The Whole Enchilada. Might be an ok bike for the day. This trip has the possibility of be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Neiprider View Post
    I went ahead and reserved a Transition Covert for The Whole Enchilada. Might be an ok bike for the day.
    Hey Neips.... this is relevant ---> http://cambr.org/SMF/index.php?topic=23432.0
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by Neiprider View Post
    I am a little excited about this trip. I went ahead and reserved a Transition Covert for The Whole Enchilada. Might be an ok bike for the day. This trip has the possibility of be fun.
    All day on a bike going downhill on some the best trails you can put two knobby tires on... nah, this trip is going to suck. At least with the Transition Covert you get to see how good COCK & BALLS... Technology is:

My buddy Eric at Pedal Pushers loves Transition bikes. Considering he's a huge suspension guy who really knows his stuff, I'm guessing it's going to ride like a dream.
    Last edited by Gunchie; 08-06-2012 at 09:03 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.