Thread: Wausau24

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

Default Wausau24

Anybody doing this for 2012? just checked it out, thinking about it, and checking interest. 6hour, 12hour and the big 24hour races. http://www.wausau24.com
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

This looks like a blast. I'd be willing to hop in on a team of any kind. No way I could do the 12 or 24 race alone. Someday I'd love to, though.

FYI...there are at least 3 possibly 4 PAMBA teams heading up there this year. It would be infinitely cool if we met up with a buncha FORCers! Do it.

I would LOVE to make it to this event.

Hmm........
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

We used to spend every anniversary up there, but we're going to Mexico this year... And the 24 hour solo is a BLAST. I rode my bike... ALL DAY! Train for it, and you can do anything.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'm 100% in for this. I'd love to take part on a FORC team if there is one, but I'll do it solo if I have to.

I'm in.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Hey FORC!

Good to see some interest in the 24. Due to a couple of unfortunate events, PAMBA is looking to fill 2 spots on teams already registered. We lost one guy to injury and another to a family issue. I would describe the atmosphere of the teams is "just out to have fun" - so if you are looking to be competative then these may not be the teams for you. But if you want to hang out and have fun and ride hard all at the same time, then drop me a line! We could use you to fill these spots, and you will also get the discounted rate since these teams were registered early!

Any FORCers going to this??

PAMBA still has 2 opening to fill teams that are pre-registered (at the early bird price, so much cheaper than the current rate!) If you are interested, please give me a shout!

it's Bix weekend. Can't do it.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Whoa. It's next weekend? I thought it was this weekend. I'd go, but I don't have a way there. Haha.