Thread: Wanted: Rear Derailleur Guide Pulley

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default Wanted: Rear Derailleur Guide Pulley

I lost a rear dérailleur pulley on my last ride. Does anyone have a trashed 2007 XTR Shadow (RD-M771) or compatible dérailleur/pulley they are willing to part with? The old pulley was 11 tooth, 42mm outer diameter, 5mm axle diameter, and 8mm in width.

I have a 2010 xt derailleur with a broken cage. If the pulley is the same you can have the pulley. I will measure it. I can bring it to Fest Thurs night if needed.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Thanks, Bruce. I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by DH001 View Post
    I lost a rear dérailleur pulley on my last ride. Does anyone have a trashed 2007 XTR Shadow (RD-M771) or compatible dérailleur/pulley they are willing to part with? The old pulley was 11 tooth, 42mm outer diameter, 5mm axle diameter, and 8mm in width.
    I have a broken XT shadow as well sitting around as well. I'll try to remember to grab the pulley in my mad rush to pack tonight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.