Maybe you've heard of it...The 2012 Midwest Mountain Bike Fest Mountain Bike Dodge Ball Dodge Tyre Tournament of Champions Championship is this Saturday and a lifetime worth of bragging rights is on the line.

New rule this year (Kings & Neips): Each contestant is only allowed to be on ONE TEAM. No more hired mercenaries. So think it through and get your crew of 4 together. We are capping the tournament to 16 teams this year (the 64 we had last year was waaay too many!), so feel free to post your team, team name, and members here so you are assured of a seed.

Last year's champs - the #64 seed, Team Goodlookin' will be defending their title. Sadly, our MVP, Dru B, is being put on the Physically Unable to Play List. Our replacement is the next best-lookin' dude we could find: Mr. Paul Struck! So, it will be Dirt, I LUV Technical, Paul & Raul.

Who else is in - or are we just going to run unopposed this year? Let's be honest. SOMEONE else better win this year. With this being the last Fest in the QCA, you can bet I'll NEVER let you hear the end of it should we win back-to-back championships.

If you want to play but don't have a foursome, just post up here and we'll make sure you find a team. Don't know what the hell I'm talking about? Perfect. Just sign up and we'll show you how it works on the fly. Gametime will be sometime Saturday mid-afternoon in the Not Lame Games Arena.

To the bikes!!!!