Thread: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Sunderbruch Park

Default Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at Sunderbruch Park

This Tuesday, June 19th @ 2pm come on out to Sunderbruch Park for a ribbon cutting ceremony "officially" opening Jubilee.

This ceremony is the real deal, folks. River Action will be there. FORC will be there. City officials will be there. Local media will be there. The friggin' MAYOR will be there!

After the ceremony, we're gonna shuttle the news crews and whoever else wants to go up to Jubilee and we'll showcase the party deck and berm bridge.

Every single FORC'er is invited. Come on out and show the big-wigs what we're all about! Well, hold off on the beer drinkin...for a little while anyway.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Great job everyone!
    I love the part where the Mayor acknowledges that FORC helps make the QC a great place to live, work and play

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

FORC in the news!!!
    Way to represent FORC!

http://www.kwqc.com/global/video/pop...t1=News&h1=New Off Road Bike Trails Open At Sunderbruch Park In Davenport&flvUri=&partnerclipid=
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Thanks, CG for posting up the pics and news clip.

Thanks to the FORC'ers that braved the heat and came out to support your club.

Thanks to everyone that worked on this project.

Lastly, and most importantly, thanks to my amazing, incredible, loving, and beautiful wife for allowing me to spend nearly all my time doing FORC things in the last 4 months.

Can I just ride my bike now?
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

FYI, the berm/boardwalk/deck on Jubilee is getting famous - at friends pool party in Blue Grass Saturday, his cousin from Minneapolis was visiting, was this close ' ' to bringing her bike (buuuut she didn't) specifically to ride SBP & Jubilee because their Twin Cities club is checking out the videos and buzzing all about it. Congrats, good job, THANKS to all the leaders on this project and everyone behind the scenes!