Things are going GREAT!!!

BUT, we've got some more to do!!! Here's when I plan to be out there- If you'd like to lend a hand, we could sure use!! Call me up- 309-737-4762 and I'll let you know where I'm working. When? well-

I'm going to grab another load of wood today (Friday June 8th) then stay there working all afternoon/evening.I hope to head out for an Owls and Eagles trail session at about 6 Saturday Morning till about 10:30am- Grandkids Birthday party- then I may come back in the afternoon.

Sunday, I plan to get there about 8ish and stay till the dang trail is OPEN, or until my head pops, whichever comes 1st.

WE NEED-

The post holes under and around the bermed deck filled and tamped.

The tree on the trail coming BACK to the overlook deck need the upside of the cut brought back about another 12 inches. (Chainsaw work)

Dirtwork.

I hope to haul the planks down the bluff, finish the decking, Cut the upper radius and finish the exit as quickly as possible so I can help out with the dirtwork and other projects the rest of the weekend. There is a short section that needs to be redone if time allows, but the trail needs to be open 1st. I put in a plank crossing over a ravine to get the trail open, and I didn't want to use any lumber or take much time because there are so amny other projects that needed to be done. Its open, but Jake and I both hate it (for different reasons) and if time allows, I'd like to re route this now that we will have enough lumber to do it the way i should have done it the 1st time.

This thing is HUGE!!!