Quote Originally Posted by mcwrath View Post
Despite the high reverence being put on the not lame games, I am one of many (I assume) who are there to ride as much as possible. Therefore, I plan to hit all the parks while not holding myself to a deadline. This does not mean I plan to ride slow...on the contrary, I plan to ride what my mood dictates, which is most often fast as I can. But this does mean that I may break off for lunch or a beer, or go back and re-ride Sunder or some other sweet peach again...at my leisure. I hate deadlines, but I always like company, so if you are like minded and don't mind being left for dead, then look me up!! I'll be the guy on the carbon santa cruz, driving a van with room for 3 more people + bikes. I'm not afraid!!
'

That's perfect! Thanks for understanding. I don't mean to sound like I'm going to be a dictator - I won't - but I do have to be back for NLG's so I - personally - won't be able to hit a park twice or deviate greatly. I was joking about leaving people for dead. We'll be flexible on times but hope people - like mcwrath - will not be afraid to break off or deviate as they please. This is YOUR Fest. I just wanted to explain how I am going have to do the Quad Festa, so others aren't disappointed or surprised by how I roll with it when the time comes. We'll have fliers with great directions to get you from here to there and back again (thanks Bexter!). We'll get you started at 8:30 (Sco Co Pa) and 10:00ish (leaving for Sunder) and you can customize from there. Great post, mcwrath!