Thread: IHRS #4 Jubilee Challenge

Default IHRS #4 Jubilee Challenge

June 10th - Brimfield, IL

Who's in? I just registered. Judging by video I've found on Youtube of last year, should be a fun race for me (minus the horse poop). Also, I've been thinking all week that it was June 3rd instead of June 10th...

I'm in.

That race and course will undoubtedly kick your arse- one of the tougher races I have ever done. Pretty unforgiving climbs and if the weather is at or above 80 degrees, it can be challenging.

But not to discourage anyone- it's going to be fun as hell!

Contact me if you are interested in carpooling, and it always helps to have friends there to help prep for the race.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Jeff and I rode a little bit of the trail after Black Partridge and it did kick my butt. However, that was right after I had raced and crashed and raced and crashed. It looked like the trail is in horrible condition. I've been training like a madman. Should be fun no matter what the outcome.

Hey everyone! PAMBA has been hard at work clearing the trails at Jubilee in preparation for the race. The weeds have all been cut back and the trails are are now all clear and in race ready shape! Jubilee has a reputation for being one of the toughest races, mostly because the terrain is so hilly! Can you handle it?? We will be blessed with awesome trails and awesome weather, unlike in years past! Join us on Sunday!!

I'll be there in the morning. Glad to hear it has been worked on. I'm excited. I'll be happy if I make it out alive.