Thread: Finally!!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Finally!!!

32 inch wheeled bikes! I hear they roll easier and the weight makes them maintain momentum better!

Sorry everyone... I just couldn't resist...

http://forums.mtbr.com/29er-bikes/32...rt-794539.html

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

ya but the bigger wheel makes it harder to turn in the tight and twisty singletrack.

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    ya but the bigger wheel makes it harder to turn in the tight and twisty singletrack.

Tight and twisty singletrack is getting pretty hard to find... Nothing wrong with fast and flowy, though!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Oh man! With that geometry I bet that thing is super stable at low speeds! Rock gardens and wide, deep creek crossings won't even be a challenge. With that seat you won't even need to stand up going over obstacles.