Thread: Alright, Farmboy, come get your whoopin'!

Default Alright, Farmboy, come get your whoopin'!

Listen you Magilla Gorilla lookin' MFer, you can give me all the crap you want http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...nd-Trip!/page4 about how I obsess over winning or always have to be the center of attention, but I know you. I know you fiend for the same notoriety that I do. You want it, but because you know that you can't achieve it, you are careful to build in pre-determined excuses: "I'm 15lbs heavier than last year." "I don't try to be be fast." "I don't know if I'll make it to the Fest this year. Wifey wants to go shopping at Ikea that weekend." Whatever, Dude. It's a good strategy, but I see right through the muck at a guy who wants so badly to finish something, ANYTHING victorious that he can hardly stand to look at himself in the mirror each morning.

Chin up, Farmboy. Look at the positives...Like, uh...Like...Well, listen. If you just keep trying, things are bound to go your way. You are generally a very nice guy and I'm sure people - somewhere - like you. Did an entire mountain biking club put "Farmboy" on the back of their official club shirts? No, but seriously, who gets honored like that? Wait. Your club mates all wear shirts that say "Dirt" on the back? You got me there...Let's set the standard a tad lower. Okay, no more BS...I can't think of anything! Let's just settle with you're a good dude and at least you are the ONE Lambanita who had the huevos to stand up to me and my big mouth at all. I gotta respect that. Get your monkey-lovin' brothers together, start training, drop that 15, and bring your A game in 30 days.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

We do love monkeys, just not in that creepy sort of way. We'll be there. We don't have an A game, but we probably won't need it. I'd like to think that I'll remain calm with integrity in victory, but I probably won't.

No chance. You are starved for attention like the rest of us. Indeed, the naked truth will come out. Until then...
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Ohhhhh, believe me, you DO NOT want to see me naked.

Nope. No one wants to see you naked. But did we have a choice in this particular instance?!?

Who's the attention monger? Yeah. I though so. Gotta give you props for this stunt, though. Any chance this guy is going to come out to play at the Fest this year? If so, I'll buy my ticket right now! That dude knows how to party. I like to call this pic, "Nuts o' Fire." (Hope you don't have food in your mouth when you click on this...)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Riding naked stinks. I don't mind the seat up your but near as much as the sack in the chainring...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Gnomefest numero uno. I knew it was only a matter of time. She's not in the picture, but my wife was standing off to the right. She was so very proud that evening.
    Last edited by farmboy; 05-23-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Sorry to sell out Farmboy but must share pic with Dirt. We party hard, hard, hard at Gnomefest. Fester barely remember taking this pic. I see you and Johnson again at my party? Mmmmmmm... #06222012

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing to see here.
    I do not exist.