Thread: The new dirt rags here!!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default The new dirt rags here!!!

Dirt Rag has an article on trail systems in sites with mass industrial decay- and included is a small pic of the Hog Trough and says its from Sylvan Island, Moline IOWA... Close enough!!!

Also- There is an excellent article on clipless/flats. I've run into some bike snobs over the years who should be duc taped to a tree and forced to read it 100 times.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Saw your post this morning and thought, I'll post up a link to a dude that's been preaching "barefoot pedaling" and it's advantages compared to clip less for years.

I get home tonight, open the Dirt Rag and see the article is referencing the same dude.

Cool.

for those that don't get the Rag:
    http://www.bikejames.com
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

+1

I switched to flats about a year ago after riding clipless for six or seven years after finding bikejames.com and leelikesbikes.com. I have to say that after making the change I'm riding better than ever and having more fun. The only problem is the patronizing looks from my fellow riders. I understand though. I used to give the same look when I swore by clipless. Funny how things change.

On a slightly different note, are there any other leelikesbikes disciples out there who would have interest in having him come out for a skills clinic?

Quote Originally Posted by truta View Post
    On a slightly different note, are there any other leelikesbikes disciples out there who would have interest in having him come out for a skills clinic?
    not a disciple but from what I've seen of his stuff, I really like it. I would be interested in something like that.....
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Default I paid my dues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Dirt Rag has an article on trail systems in sites with mass industrial decay- and included is a small pic of the Hog Trough and says its from Sylvan Island, Moline IOWA... Close enough!!!