Thread: Epic skills!

Default Epic skills!

Meh, most of stuff a lot us in the club can do... and others you can peer pressure Krud to do even though he'll insist he can't. Do a few trips with these guys and see what FORC riders are really capable of. It's always the same... "we're taking it easy today, right?" and someone else responds "oh yeah, nothing crazy today"... and then when we're shredding down a hill thinking to ourselves "well, this isn't safe... so much for taking it easy" all while having a huge smile on your face you'll know just how good everyone has become from riding with others in this club. I swear, I got my descending skills in the Midwest (along with everyone else), not Colorado.
    Last edited by Gunchie; 05-04-2012 at 12:45 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes but do you guys high-five or share a Rocky/Apollo moment at the end?

yep. just a little peer pressure and i could ride a 50 ft log 20 feet in the air. I just don't like to show off.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Russhole View Post
    yep. just a little peer pressure and i could ride a 50 ft log 20 feet in the air. I just don't like to show off.
    and i can ride on only my front wheel around a hairpin but i dont like crapping my pants

May not be 20ft in the air, but...

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

On a fat bike no less! I'll give props for that!

Ironic, a fatty riding a skinny... that log must have low self esteem.

Board Position
    Vice President

just me or are those 26inch wheels in the video

wheres the sand trials video for the fat tire gurus?!
    it would be like a video of guys on fat bikes pedaling really fast but goin super slow on a beach riding around sand castles maybe they would ride off a board walk onto a castle

Hey, how did I get brought into this? Ha! Here's to pushing one another a bit, wish I could ride like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Hey, how did I get brought into this? Ha! Here's to pushing one another a bit, wish I could ride like this...
    Definitely worthy of an Epic Skillz thread!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post
    just me or are those 26inch wheels in the video

it would be like a video of guys on fat bikes pedaling really fast but goin super slow on a beach riding around sand castles maybe they would ride off a board walk onto a castle
    bring the camera, we'll find a suitable location, and i will do it for the lulz

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post

Zach, don't stop being you.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    ah yes...the amazing Krigg pre-busted leg.

I across a vid a few weeks ago of him re-habbing the leg and his skills by getting back on a trials motorcycle. You can see the guy's mind is way ahead of his body...takes time to come back.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

I remember seeing that Nicolai video BEFORE that horrible music (if you can call it that) was dubbed in. It was a much, much better watch then. Those dudes can RIDE!

good watching for sure, but i'm pretty sure i can clear everything they did, especially on foot. the 20'tall skinny, hell i walk iron smaller than that daily......

oh, crap. these dudes are on wheels though, huh.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    I remember seeing that Nicolai video BEFORE that horrible music (if you can call it that) was dubbed in. It was a much, much better watch then. Those dudes can RIDE!
    The sound is always off on my comp so I missed out on the crappy music.

Anyone else think they look like jockeys in the still image?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Ironic, a fatty riding a skinny... that log must have low self esteem.

Wxcellent video- at times I thought- that looks like syllamo, that looks like landahl...

However Gunch has apoint- I've seen Squirrel, Ken and a couple other doods ride front wheels around a corners, I've seen Augie, Kings and Neips ride up steps and I've seen k-rud and others ride stuff too dang high- and there a bunch of doods who ride crazy stuff any time we can find it!

Dood in the 2nd video- yeah... mad skills!
    Last edited by Vibrato; 05-07-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

The entire saga... http://vimeo.com/user1089639

That leg break is Miss Jackson if yer nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    ah yes...the amazing Krigg pre-busted leg.

I across a vid a few weeks ago of him re-habbing the leg and his skills by getting back on a trials motorcycle. You can see the guy's mind is way ahead of his body...takes time to come back.

^^^ watched that vid yesterday

jaw-dropping

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Ditto- Videos like this always make me want to imrove on a specific skill. this one makes me want to learn how to hop my tires around better.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.