Thread: Be That Guy!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Be That Guy!!

Cool pic I stole off MTBR of a group of road bikes and one fatty... hows come when I post a picture its the size of my... pinky?

Somebody tell me how I'm messing this up.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Better? You know, if you found this on a website all you have to do is right-click and select "Copy Image URL" and than paste the URL in insert images. This way you don't have to save it to your computer, upload to your FORC gallery, and then do essentially the same thing from your FORC gallery. You can right-click and select "Copy Image URL" on images in your FORC gallery as well for the same results. Oh, and don't copy "Thumbnail Link" for the URL you want to post... which is what you did. Use "Medium Image" link instead.
    Last edited by Gunchie; 05-03-2012 at 09:36 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dood- I uploaded pic to forc and copy/pasted the URL in "insert images". This used to work... meh, Silly me.

Thanks Gunch!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I'll try it the easy way...

IT WORKS!!!!

Look- Forbidden fruit!

Bo Bikes Bama! I can't believe Bo Jackson rides bikes!
    Last edited by dgw2jr; 05-03-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    Bo Bikes Bama! I can't believe Bo Jackson rides bikes!
    Bo knows.

Still to this day I believe Bo was the single greatest all around athlete ever. That guy was absolutely great at everything he ever tried. I'm sure could have been a top cyclist if he wanted to be.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Badfish- don't sell yourself short...

I heard you "know what Bo don't know." (chuh chuh chang chang)