Thread: sylvan island race

Default sylvan island race

can anyone help me get a hold of hanson photo design i would like to by some photos off him i tried is web site but my work has the web site blocked thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mkh1972 View Post
    can anyone help me get a hold of hanson photo design i would like to by some photos off him i tried is web site but my work has the web site blocked thank you

I'm sure he'll post up when he has the pictures ready... sure there's quite a bit of going through all the photos first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

We are still getting the photos (~1100 raw images) edited and organized. We should have them online by tomorrow for viewing/purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by DH001 View Post
    We are still getting the photos (~1100 raw images) edited and organized. We should have them online by tomorrow for viewing/purchase.
    1100?!! Probably 10% of those are of me. I swear I saw you guys on every corner! Fat bike love!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

We shot 1100 images, but not all of them will pass quality control. I have to admit, the fat bikes were very photogenic.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by DH001 View Post
    the fat bikes were very photogenic.
    Its the girth. Peeps always be checkin our girth.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.