Thread: Trail Conditions for the Race Today

Default Trail Conditions for the Race Today

Just wanted to see how much rain you guys recieved last night? Is everything still on schedule?

I'm not the official word on this one but I expect that we'll be running the race unless we think we're going to get hit with a tornado. I'm sure one of the RD's or trail steward is studying the Doppler now and will post up soon. If you need to hit the road and aren't afraid of the mud, I'd say it's a good bet this race is happening today. Check back again if time allows, though. You should want to hear from Kings, Neips, Russhole, Badfish...someone like that.

Safe travels.
    Last edited by Dirt; 04-15-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Rain: +/-1"

Expect the trails to be slimy and there will probably be standing water in a few areas.

The races will take place even if it is raining. Severe weather is predicted for later this afternoon which may cause postponement or cancellation of the later races.

Thanks, looks like the storm may miss today... How much rain did you already get though?

Any word on what the course will be like? Some of us from DSM want to race but not looking for a 3hr drive to a mud race. Looks like you might still get more rain this morning.