Thread: Pink Jersey Update!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

And there was much rejoicing!

Folks -- Len G here, good to see, meet, re-meet some of you on trails already this year. Its been awhile and just trying to learn my way around the FORC site beyond the trail open/close info on homepage. GREAT site, btw, MAJOR KUDOS to the Administrator (embarrassed to admit 8-10 yrs ago I was old FORC site admin lack design skills -- 4 static html page and 1 LT map). Anyhooo . . .
    How do I order one of the pink FORC jerseys for Amber (fiancee)? And, uhhh, not sure how to ask, but uhhh, will there be uhhh, guy sizes/cuts? A guy I know is interested :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Guldy View Post
    Folks -- Len G here, good to see, meet, re-meet some of you on trails already this year. Its been awhile and just trying to learn my way around the FORC site beyond the trail open/close info on homepage. GREAT site, btw, MAJOR KUDOS to the Administrator (embarrassed to admit 8-10 yrs ago I was old FORC site admin lack design skills -- 4 static html page and 1 LT map). Anyhooo . . .
    How do I order one of the pink FORC jerseys for Amber (fiancee)? And, uhhh, not sure how to ask, but uhhh, will there be uhhh, guy sizes/cuts? A guy I know is interested :-)
    Sorry I missed this Len. I'll have to look at whether or not we have extra Jerseys available in pink, it's been so long I can't remember..

Oh and... THE JERSEYS ARE HERE!!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Sorry I missed this Len. I'll have to look at whether or not we have extra Jerseys available in pink, it's been so long I can't remember..
    We should have 5 or 6 unclaimed pink jerseys. Len, PM and I can help you with sizing for Amber.
    I wanna ride!

Today would be a perfect day for a Pink windbreaker!!! Who do I have to rob to get it? Thank you to all who have persisted through this mess.

Do you think pink and mango go well together?