Fatty's UNITE! Doods race for fun all the time, aaand doods ride fatty's for fun all the time... hmmm. I'm definitely running the fatbike class!

All you fattys have been wanting a Floatilla class so you can let your fat friggin freak flag fly, well here it is! It would be pretty dang cool if all you fat bikers from Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, Peoria, Iowa City, Bloomington, Danville, Chicago and all points near and far rolled on over to join us- I know you're out there, I've seen your skills and I'm impressed.

So impressed that I am willing to provide a floor with a roof over it for any fatbikers that need a spot to throw a sleeping bag for saturday night before the race. I've got room for a bunch of peeps, a big garage to do last minute tuning and a deck big enough for 30, bring lawn chairs. By the way- This race is a go- there is no rain date because it will be held rain, shine, snow, sleet, or hell freezing over. Want a spot on my floor, call me at 309-737-4762

Facial hair and sleeve tattoos are not required to run the fatbike class- but it IS encouraged, even for the ladies.