Thread: More awesome bike stuff for sale!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'd buy that wheel set! My 26er is in need of discs. I'm in CR though, one of the Lamba "LameO's" as CG would put it.

Quote Originally Posted by crrimson View Post
    I'd buy that wheel set! My 26er is in need of discs. I'm in CR though, one of the Lamba "LameO's" as CG would put it.
    We are planning to head up to Sugar Bottom tomorrow if it's open. I could bring the wheels and you could meet us there.

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    We are planning to head up to Sugar Bottom tomorrow if it's open. I could bring the wheels and you could meet us there.
    Sounds like a plan, what time you heading to Sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by crrimson View Post
    Sounds like a plan, what time you heading to Sugar?
    The radar just blew up with storms so I doubt Sugar will be open tomorrow. May have to plan for some other time. Come down to the QC often?

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    The radar just blew up with storms so I doubt Sugar will be open tomorrow. May have to plan for some other time. Come down to the QC often?
    I do come down there quite a bit. Could meet at Sunder or Sylvan some time and get them. Likely doing some trail work tomorrow so not sure if I could make it down that soon.

Just started raining here actually, check the website tomorrow, heavy rain, but a very short storm