Thread: Tough Mudder training

Default Tough Mudder training

Id like to do an off road run sat (the 24th) 10am at sunderbruch unless it's wet then westlake as a backup. Maybe 3-4 miles easy pace make a plan as we go. Whos in?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I'm kinda liking this. I just might be there...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Looks like west lake it is! Gate 1 all the way at the end by the boat dock. I'll be there about 10.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

man I checked this at about 8:00- sorry I missed you. Next Time!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Run report, saturday I went out and did the 2.5 mile loop around the main lake I averaged 12.1 min per mile which I wasnt very proud of. I went back and ran the same loop today and averaged 9.1 min per mile thats better! Now that still doesnt sound like much but this is on grass and trails so dont knock it till you try it.