Thread: Augie's Death Trap Donation Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Say what you want about the Specialized Hardrock, but it has way better rolling resistance than a fat bike. Unless you're racing in deep snow, the Specialized Hardrock wins!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Say what you want about the Specialized Hardrock, but it has way better rolling resistance than a fat bike. Unless you're racing in deep snow, the Specialized Hardrock wins!
    Ya ya. I'm not ragging on the type of bike or anything, it's his bike in particular. Augie and I chat on a regular basis and he knows his bike needs some maintenance. I'm trying to get him to buy a new bike so he can sell me the Hardrock dirt cheap =D

Sometimes I think you guys read way too much in to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    Ya ya. I'm not ragging on the type of bike or anything, it's his bike in particular. Augie and I chat on a regular basis and he knows his bike needs some maintenance. I'm trying to get him to buy a new bike so he can sell me the Hardrock dirt cheap =D

Don,
    I was just kidding man. Thanks for giving me some pointers man on my bike. Now I just need a fork, grips, chain ring, new shifters, tires and a neck and I'll be fine. And some new pedals. Forget it! Im gonna race the POS the way it is! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Augustice View Post
    Don,
    I was just kidding man. Thanks for giving me some pointers man on my bike. Now I just need a fork, grips, chain ring, new shifters, tires and a neck and I'll be fine. And some new pedals. Forget it! Im gonna race the POS the way it is! lol
    Seriously there is a lot wrong with my bike. Hopefully I can get most of it replaced before the race. Thanks Don.

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post

Relax, just messing around with you. It's hard to express that you're joking when you live by the golden rule:

Board Position
    Vice President

wasnt it a couple years ago when one george hincap's bars came off in a very rough race and he ended up upside down....

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post
    wasnt it a couple years ago when one george hincap's bars came off in a very rough race and he ended up upside down....
    Yep, his steerer tube broke:

I think this guy snapped his steer tube as well