Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring Picnic & Swap Meet April 29th

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    What time is this going down?

I plan to come and bring my Slingshot frame to sell ($250) and my Homegrown ($500). I also have a brand new helmet and some other crap. I know a girl looking to buy a bike for around $200. Prob M maybe L. Anyone have anything like that?

What's the full schedule? Are we doing a wrench clinic, MTB 101, ride anything like that? I seem to recall talk of all that stuff but don't know if any of it is actually happening.
    Did you miss the first post?

10-1

No "official" wrench clinic, or MTB 101. Ride at your leisure, sandwiches will be around lunch time 11:30-12ish probably.

Just a "formal informal get together" to unload stuff you don't need, talk bikes, eat ride and drink. (the order is up to you!)
    Last edited by SweetSVT99; 04-27-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Amber and Len G will try to make it (schedule dictated by the wedding pains, errr plannings). I've hoarded old parts/accessories, some nostalgia pieces. Like a genuine ANTIQUE original FORC water bottle, I'm sure still packs its full dose of Bisphenol A. I'd be willing to part with it in exchange for a brand new Moonlander, size M or 18" (complete, not frame only).
    I have one of the old (10yrs or so) FORC green and yellow nice Castelli jersey's -- its a large yet nowadays when I zip it on I look like the StayPuft marshmallow guy in a small wetsuit top. I didn't realize those Castelli jersey's would shrink like that setting on the shelf, what junk. If you want it for the FORC museum, I'd exchange it for a new pink FORC jersey. Otherwise, I'd like to buy a pink jersey, maybe Sm/Md for Amber, and maybe a Lg/XL pink jersey, uhh, for a guy I know.
    I hope to make it and meet/remeet a lot of you out there.
    Thanks Len G

well poop, count me out for lunch. Looks like I was miss told what day I was doing Birthday Golfing with a friend. I might come over for the first hour and a half.

Il be there for a bit my brother is looking for a bike today as well

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

Are the trails open? Just wondering if it's worth bringing my bike along with all my junk!
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Bring the bikes. Trails are still too wet to open, but that may change later in the day.

Wow I bought a lot of your guy's old crap.

Thanks all for coming out, we had a great time! Looking at possibly doing another one in the Fall!

-Steve

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I didn't think I needed anything - but the more I walked around the more I thought- Oh, I need one of those... oh, I cracked mine- I need that, too... Oh, I want one of those so I ncan take off my 3rd chainring...

and I bought a FORC wind breaker- I ended up spending over $100!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Wow I bought a lot of your guy's old crap.

-Steve
    I wanna ride!