Volunteers are needed for the Stampede! This is where we show what we can do as a club. The Brown's already put the call out for course marshals and Mountain Bike Patrol, but we still need several others to help out doing other things. We need help with registration and swag tents, parking, setup and teardown. Vonda is heading up registration this year and I know she already has some names of people willing to help there. If you have that list of names Vonda, could you please post them up, so we can figure out how many more we need. I think we will need two to three people to run the swag tent, so if you are interested in tackling that, let us know. For parking we need one or two volunteers. After the first couple races I hope people will just follow the example of all the other cars and we wont need to have you out there all day. For setup and tear down we will need several people there early morning and after the races are finished. We will also need as many people as we can get the day before the race for any last minute touches to the course, as well as taping the course. Dirt, I am putting the call out there for you to take the mic in your hand once again and be our MC. I am sure I am missing something or many things, but this is a good start. Please step up and help us out, because without you, this great races we are known for can't happen. Post up if you can help or know someone that can. Thank You! Peace, Ryan.