Thread: Thursday Group Ride 3/22

Default Thursday Group Ride 3/22

Spring is here! Although there is a pretty good chance of precipitation predicted for Thursday, I wanted to still schedule a group ride. The weatherman said it was going to rain the past 3-4 days and we haven't had more than a short sprinkle, so let's hope they are wrong again. Last weeks turnout was great and a good time was had during and after the ride.

Let's plan on Sunderbruch Park at 5:00.

If it is to rain and rain a lot, this weeks ride will be canceled. If it rains a little- enough to close Sunderbruch- we'll go back to Sylvan. Check back here during the day and I will update the status accordingly.

Again, Thursday group rides are welcome to everyone and encouraged for new members to come and meet the club. Hope to see the usual faces and new ones as well. With the Stampede less than 4 weeks away, any extra time on the bike is beneficial to performance on race day.

Post ride consumables are encouraged as we usually hang out and talk, drink and eat for a while after the ride.

Cheers!
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

THumbs up for Rock n Roll! It is really mountain bike season!!!! I will be late but I will be there.

I'll be there, fo sho.

I would love to be there but I have to work.:(
    Rode my new bike there today!! Hoping I can ride tomorrow morning if it don't rain.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5flean
    Becky
    AKA.. SASS

So weird seeing the trail status section lit up green like that

Angry

I'm gonna miss this one and it's right in my own backyard AND it's on Thursday which is SUPPOSED to be my "early night" ("early" in the auto biz = 5:30pm)

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    I'm gonna miss this one and it's right in my own backyard AND it's on Thursday which is SUPPOSED to be my "early night" ("early" in the auto biz = 5:30pm)

No worries, mate! Rain is looking like a sure thing tomorrow.

Mother Nature has been good to us recently, so I'm not going to call her out about the rain today.

Group ride canceled for tonight. Looks like the trainer is going to get some work.

See you all next Thursday.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

If you don't have anything going tonight, there's a play called "Mr. Marmalade" playing at the New Ground Theater in the Village tonight that I am going to... http://www.newgroundtheatre.org/
    I wanna ride!