Thread: Friday March 9th, Milwaukee Urban!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Friday March 9th, Milwaukee Urban!

To all you doods tagging along with their favorite bike babes- doods can't ride Friday at Rays until 4 pm cause the girls don't want our slow butts in their way, so me and kings are gonna try to do some riding around town, lunch, maybe a light beverage.

We'll be at Rays at 9ish AM, and after taking some pics and such- we'll head downtown.

If you were going to rent a bike at rays, this is so you know to bring one to ride with us. We'll be on fatty's, but we don't judge. See you there!

This means you, Samurai Shinbori!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    This means you, Samurai Shinbori!!
    Ha!!!!! He's got the memo...
    I wanna ride!

Don't get bike jacked up there!

If you guys want to rent a bike for the day, check out my buddy's shop http://corythebikefixer.com/. He just started renting Pugsley's and Mukluk's this year. Definitely call ahead to make a reservation.
    Shut up body and do what I tell you