Thread: Snowstars Last Night, this Saturday

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default Snowstars Last Night, this Saturday

Well it has been a pretty crappy year for cold weather, the season started late and is ending early. Based on my spreadsheet I have not yet broken even on my purchase of season tickets. WHERES THE VALUE!!!

Here's my plan for Saturday

Meet at GRB at 2:45 for a beer.
    Get a 4 pack or Growler to go!
    Leave for Snowstar @ 3:15

Special All day rates of $19(normally $32)

If you are not a skier/boarder they have tubing $15 (4-9)

Ride till 8 or 9. Then head somewhere for food and (more)drinks, maybe Ducky's since it is close, or back into the Cities.

I hope to see a lot of you there! Post up if you have interest.

Conditions should be good cold night temps for grooming what they have and maybe even a little fresh stuff.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by ew_perry View Post
    Well it has been a pretty crappy year for cold weather, the season started late and is ending early.
    We're finally getting the snow that didn't come earlier in the season. A-Basin was open until 4th of July last year... doubt that will be the case this year, but the spring skiing should be pretty good. Just hop on a plane, stay at my house and go ski/board your legs off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I do have two extra passes for a couple people to use.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist