Thread: Poof is 40??!!

Default Poof is 40??!!

Yup- she's 40 on March 1st!!

So Friday March 2nd, We're going drinking. SURPRISE!

We'll prolly start at Great River at anytime after we get eats, but 6 at the latest. Then we plan to catch the drunk bus- I mean the Loop Bus- at the rivercenter at 6:46 and head to Martini's in the district.

Back on the bus at 7:57, and head to bents.
    On the bus at 9:14, to Purgatory
    back on at 10 or 10:30 (depends whether they have anything to drink that isnt that purdy yella color) and to the village.

From there at 11:09 or 11:39 or there abouts- back to downtown Davenport and Front Street.

We should probably crawl someplace to sleep from there! Drunk bus tickets are $3 bucks to ride all night- keep your ticket when you buy it on the 1st ride.

All are welcome- your presence is gift enough, although getting old- gag gifts will be worn by the b-day girl! There are about a dozen other early March birthdays- and you're all invited to being stuff for those, too!

Plans subject to change based on level of inebriation.

"DOES THIS BIKE MAKE MY ASS LOOK FAST?"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congrats! But be careful I turned 40 a year ago and the hangover was painfull! But they say I had fun.

Wouldn't miss this celebration, Poof!
    I wanna ride!

SASS has to work until 9ish, so we will probably meet you guys when you pass through (or crash in) downtown Dport for a couple.

I'll be there!

I can totally see you actually doing the while you typed that out!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."