Ladies (and anyone else that you know who may be interested), Mrs. Barker and I thought it would be cool to have a shirt made up for us to wear when we take Ray's by storm in March since so many of us are attending the women's skills clinic. The shirt will be a Brooks brand, women's cut, short-sleeved bright pink t-shirt made out of breathable tech fabric with an abstract image of a chick mtn biking and the words: "Life is an adventure... Ride Like A Girl!" on the front and "Midwest Dirt Divas" on the back along with the club logos from the clubs represented in our "area:"

LAMBA
ICORR
FORC
PAMBA
CORBA
QCWOC

A few guys have also asked for a shirt, too. Yup, in hot pink! I have already been informed by one person that the word "like" will be x'ed out on his shirt. Good grief! But, funny!

Here's the kicker. We are on a TIGHT deadline in order to get the shirts ordered, printed and to me by next Thursday - March 8th. I need to order the shirts TOMORROW. I am not ordering extras as I am fronting the cash for the project.

So, order now if you want one. Running Wild told me that this brand runs true to size.

The price will be $21 (small quantity, so kinda pricy).

If you want a shirt, please post here and include your size. I will collect your money at Ray's. If you're not going to Ray's, PM me for my address and mail me a check.

Please draw this to the attention of anyone you think might want to buy a shirt. I need orders by 3 PM TOMORROW (Tuesday, Feb 28, 2012).