Don't keep acting like you were a factor in your team's victory. If not for a fellow LAMBA dissenter, your mantle might look a little different. You are a sad man, sad little man. You keep bringing things up from the past almost as if you need them to validify your existence. Did you have a bad day at work yesterday? Did your kid beat you at a video game? Did you not perform well at "business time" last night, resulting in an eye rolling sigh from your wife? As far as the huffy toss, I got nuthin. Maybe if I followed in your steps by pumping some 'roids and shaved my chest, I might have gotten a little more mustard on my huffy toss. I indeed took 2nd to you in two events at this grand festival but at a buck sixty (last year, not now, I've gotten a little chunky over the last year), I'm cool with that. But here's what you don't know or remember and neither did I until going through some photos recently. In Peoria, the first year of the fest there, you also won the huffy toss, did you not? Guess who got 2nd. Yep, revel in it my fellow mountain biker. I've handed you the stage in this case mostly out of full disclosure but also because you need it.

But rest assured, my friend with the fragile ego, I will have an opportunity soon enough to exact my revenge. I will not seek that opportunity, but given the appropriate opportunity, I will execute. You're going to be riding on my turf next weekend. I know every root and rock at Kettle Moraine. Keeping in mind, it is not the losses that you've handed me in competition that have created what little contempt I hold for you. Rather, it's the time after a ride at Sunderbruch that I extended a friendly offer of a cold beverage on a hot day which is pursuant to an unwritten code of mountain bikers. You, sir, declined. Which is not becoming of a mountain biker in general, and certainly not a FORC'er.

Be ready to eat **** on the trail next weekend. On the field of baby heads on a sharp left turn on the blue trail, your ass is going down.