OK, after offline discussion, we will be going to Syllamo the last weekend in March leaving Thursday, March 29th, after work. I need to know how many people plan to go so that we pick the correct size cabin or whether we need to get two cabins. Depending how many people we have going, if we're over on bed space, some can throw a cot or mat on the floor with a sleeping bag (and of course their share of the cabin price will be less). But, if the maybes turn into yesses, we may get two cabins. Take a look where we will be staying:
http://www.sylamorelodges.com/html/cabins.html either cabin #18, 8 or 16 (as suggested by the rep). Our LAMBA friends stayed in #16 last year and said it worked out well. We need to get the cabin reserved soon before they book up. My goal is to have the reservation made by this Friday.

The people going so far are:
  1. Bex
  2. Shinbori
  3. Ray
  4. Krud
  5. McGrath
  6. Yoon
  7. Lori Manuel
  8. Russ Manuel
Debating:
Tall Paul
Stauby
Anyone else? This trip is open to anyone who wants to ride their bike and have fun. This is a NO TENSION, NO WHINING trip.

I am sure we will be taking a few vehicles -- we will coordinate that once we get closer. I have a Subaru that can take 4 people and 3 bikes, but the gas mileage on the all wheel drive turbo isn't so great. Maybe someone else has a more fuel efficient vehicle -- uhm, not Krud now, Mr. Camero man!

I haven't ever been to Syllamo but hear it's a blast -- coming from a FEW people. The lady that I talked to yesterday about the cabins said it was 63 there yesterday. Yippie!

It's a dry county. We will need to plan our beverages accordingly. The cabins have kitchens, so we can bring in our food.

The plan is to get off work on Thursday, March 29th, drive as far as we feel like, grab a hotel somewhere, drive the rest of the way on Friday morning and ride. Ride Saturday. Drink. Eat. Drink. Ride Sunday. Drink. Drink. Eat. Drink. Return home on Monday while sniveling that we're leaving Arkansas. Mapquest says it's a 10 hour drive from Rock Island, IL to Mountain View, AR.

Any other interested parties, feel free to post up. I will be making reservations on Friday based on the number of confirmed people.