Just registered online for the race, so sh*t's getting serious...

Sport class will undoubtedly kick my arse this year, but hey, I like challenges and am looking forward to it quite a bit. I am planning on qualifying for the IHRS again this year, which means a minimum of 6 out of the 11 races. I think out of the 8 races I did last year I could name on one hand the number of FORCers that participated outside of the Stampede. I am really hoping this year there are more involved not only for some good times at races, but for you to challenge yourselves at area trails that are super fun and get healthy at the same time. I am happy to hear Bexter is going for it this year, I am confident she will do great...and she has a kick-ass 29er to boot!

So who is all racing the Illinois Series this year? Even if you can only make a few, they are a blast even if you aren't competing for a podium spot. I am going to get humbled in a major way this year, but I'm going to give it my best fo sho.

So let's make a good FORC showing this year like I have heard there has always been in the past and please let me know throughout the year if you plan on going. FORCers love to carpool!

o (FORC) April 15th Sylvan Island Stampede
o (IVCA) May 6th Matthiessen Mountain Madness
o (PAMBA) May 20th Black Partridge Open
o (PAMBA) June 10th Jubilee Challenge
o *(FORC) June 22nd-24th Midwest Mountain Bike Festival Scott County Park, not a race but a fun weekend not to miss!
o (MACMTBC) July 8th Spring Lake Singletrack Classic
o (OUTBACK) July 22nd Imagination Glen
o (CAMBr) August 5th Palos Meltdown
o (PAMBA) August 12th Wildlife Wild MTB race
o (KMBC) August 25th- 26th Kickapoo Bash
o (CORBA) September 9th Mud Sweat & Gears
 (PAMBA) September 22nd-23rd Farmdale Festival

Check out PAMBA's website for more info (Thanks to PAMBA for the awesome job they do hosting races and the entire series championship)

http://www.pambamtb.org/index.php?op...=228&Itemid=56

59 days and counting until the STAMPEDE!!