So you're telling us that you named yourself Dirt as in poop? Why not just name yourself poop? I suppose you did come up with your own monicker in yet another effort to make yourself look cool. I know you love the idea of someone idolizing you, and to be honest, I was going to just drop this and let you live in your little fantasy but I can't. People have obviously been letting you live in your own illusions for far too long.

Look, if someone were going to idolize you they would suddlenly begin basking in the glory of belonging to a fraternity some 10 years ago(I'm making an assumption here based on the whole Yukon Pete bit that you do when attention begins to drift away from you in social settings). Then they would buy a fancy yet unique bike that is a steed well beyond their riding capabilities but is a conversation piece (again, a 'hey look at me' situation). Finally, they would grossly inflate the importance of a meaningless feat that even in that instance they played a meaningless part in. Let's face it, that victory was more meaningful to you than your children's births. Yet, you know damn well without the precise striking ability of DruB and the catching ability of Chris George, things may have been differently. You're like the 3rd string QB flashing his superbowl ring. It's really sad, man, and you need to get a grip.

As far as your peeps, give me a break. I had no problem losing the championship dodgeball tournament to you. The only time I felt an ounce of contempt towards you was months later when sitting at the shelter at Sunderbruch. I offered you a beer out my well stocked cooler and you turned it down. That's hardly becoming of a FORC'er and I've never, ever, seen another FORC member turn down a beer. You should be ashamed of yourself. Now, that doesn't make them my peeps, but that doesn't make them yours.

As far as that freakshow called a Slingshot that you ride. I used to ride/race with a guy back in the early 2000's that rode one of those and I ran into him with the Slingshot crew at the 24 hours of Old Pueblo in AZ where we shared many beers and pleasantries. I went by Farmboy then and that bike model didn't exist at the time. So I suppose it's possible, maybe even likely that the bike you suck at riding is named after me. Wierd.