You guys are funny. Everyone thinks dgw2jr is the Abominable Trail Rut Monster. I highly doubt it. I'm waiting for the day that guys start watching out to catch him red handed (or muddy tire'd) snapping pictures for proof like we do of horse dung on the trails. Soon enough, search parties are going to start forming like the hunt for Sasquatch. Perhaps a trap will be laid out to snare his Nates and hold him captive in the mud until he either chews threw his cranks to free himself from his clipless pedals and run free or be discovered by the angry lynch mob armed with pitch forks, wooden stakes, Holy Water, and silver bullets...You know, for good measure.

I trust dgw2jr to not ride if it's muddy out. At least from my perspective, he's been an advocate for proper trail use since the day he first started coming around. I don't see a guy working to expose equestrians mishaps turning around and intentionally causing worse damage on his own accord. I'd like to think we can appreciate that he is willing to stop by to check trail conditions and report. That's pretty cool.

Now, Don, don't make me look like a sihthead and end up riding in slop. If my Stampede time gets screwed up b/c I endo on a chasm ledge left by fatbike tires in the singletrack, I'll be hunting you down like the dingo that ate my baby...Got it?

Can we go ahead and drop it for now and just love each other again? Speaking of which, I heard Farmboy still sleeps with his Princess Di Beanie Baby and has the largest collection of My Little Pony figurines in the entire Midwest. What a sweetie!