Thread: Sylvan, Monday 2/13/12 9:00

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Don- just ride, man. The trails are open, the steward asked on these forums for people to go check them out and post up conditions, you and him are good buds and talk often. I can't imagine what the problem is and I have no idea why 2012 suddenly became the year where we treat Sylvan like all the other trail systems when that was NEVER the case. Tell Russ (the STEWARD!) if he wants to borrow my fatty to ride on days like this, he's welcome to it.

Russ, Are we still having the Stampede? I guess we have to consider not having it, because the other trail systems aren't usually ridable in early April, so according to the posts on a couple of these threads lately, we should stay off the Island until the other systems dry out.

Or... we could lighten up a bit. Its 2 weeks from March, I don't think there has EVER been a trail rut from riding in wet conditions fixed by hand on the island. Yes, we do tons of cleanup and dirt throwing to help habitually problem areas, but we don't do it due to trail abuse- The dirt is an inch thick. Can we just give this a rest, peeps?
    Last edited by Vibrato; 02-17-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.