Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
Ok I won't be posting an update. I'll assume it will be sloppy until a FORC veteran tells me otherwise.
Last night Drew and I met with the head of the Rock Island County parks at Illiniwek to talk about trail issues there. We couldn't even walk on the trails with out doing damage! So I'm sure no matter what some of us think about Sylvan and how it drys out real fast and we can't damage it and all that stuff, its still going to be real sloppy in spots if not most of the trail system. This time of year is the hardest time of the year for any trail system and we must do everything we can to make sure we do as little damage as possible to the trail system(s).

We have a race coming up in about two months and like every year some of us are out at Sylvan trying to fix all the problems the park has before the big race. It would be real nice if this year we could ride our bikes (so we can be ready for the race too)and not have to do that kind of thing!

So if you have to ride your bike, ride the road or the bike path! You can get in race shape riding the rode or the path too!

JB