Thread: Cudos to Trek Dealer Geneseo IL (B&B Lawn Equipment & Cyclery)

Default Cudos to Trek Dealer Geneseo IL (B&B Lawn Equipment & Cyclery)

Hey Guys,
    We always hear about the bad experiences at stores but never about the good one. I want to change that.

While making calls in Geneseo, I stopped in the Trek Shop in Geneseo. I have been looking at getting another bike and wanted to see what they have there. I have been looking at two different styles and spoke with Schnauff(FORC Member). He forced me to try ride the 2 different styles and I am glad. I was able to narrow down my decision as to the style bike I want to get. I was definitely impressed with selection of product they had there from components to gear from clothes to shoes etc,etc.... I was able to find a couple of things I needed. I always try to spread my purchases around to my local shops and while Geneseo in exactly the Quad Cites its close enough for me and will be back to buy there.

Thanks

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

The cycling shops around here are great- I bought my 1st real mountain bike ever from Schnauff!

I think its cool that you can walk into any bike shop in the QC and feel perfectly compfortable asking questions and fumbling through their wares. QC bike shops (including Geneseo) are pretty dang sweet. And as much as I break stuff- it usually keeps 2 or 3 shops to keep me moving!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

All I can say is "thank you". We try hard and it's nice to hear it pays off. Thanks again!
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?