Last I heard a group of peeps from neighboring clubs going to Rays on the 11th and 12th. Poof and I decided we're are gonna head up for a couple days of riding and a night of drinking. As always- everyones invited. I suggest anyone who comes wear a FORC shirt to help name recognition for the fest sponsorship request this year.

We're staying at the Sheraton Four points- 800-917-4074 Saturday the 11th. Tell them you want the RAYSMTB rate- it's around 75.00 tax included- that's way cheaper than normal- this is a very nice hotel and it's just Its 3 miles from Rays with good breakfast joints between.

With 4 people in a van and room, figure 20 for the room, 25 for gas, 50 for Rays. Thats 2 days of riding and a hotel for less than $100 each!

Don't know what Rays is? Search Rays MTB Milwaukee and look a tthe pics and vids. Room for all skill levels of riders including 5 different levels of technical lines, 3 different jump lines(small to HUGE!), a pump track, a cross country course, Trek Demos and bike rentals. Bring a spare derailer hanger.

You don't have to ride like this guy to have a good time-