Thread: SnowBike Enduro

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default SnowBike Enduro

http://fat-bike.com/2011/12/race-2-w...ke-enduro-121/

Saturday Snow bike race in Lake Geneva, Registration and captains derby for team picks is before the race, which starts at noon. Riders W snowbikes become captains of the teams, Riders without Snowbikes go into rider pool. Teams get picked, race for 3 hours, most laps wins.

Farmboy- you still going? Anyone else thinking of going to this? I'm considering heading up there, but I will definitely have to boogie back home pretty quick after the race is over. (Gotta hot date)

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Sorry I missed this post. I went. I rode. I drank. I did not conquer. It was a great time.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I ended up doing about 2.5-3 hours in the snow Friday night w some local hard cores. Pretty much burnt me out for the trip up. Glad to hear it was cool!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I shoulda headed over there friday night and then on to Wisconsin on Saturday. Dammit.