Thread: Sylvan good to ride?

Default Sylvan good to ride?

A few of dem damn peorians may be road trippin to the island tomorrow. Just want to make sure we can ride skinny tire bikes. 2.3 is the new skinny considering you all own fatbikes now!

Island is fantastic. Just a few soft spots but you'll be just fine with those 2.3s!

What time you guys coming up? I'd be down for a ride tomorrow....
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Just got back, it is perect when frozen. Yesterday there were a few slick spots but I got around just fine in my 2.0s.

Ha, I think there's a Vanilla Ice song on there somewhere.

Me too! What time?
    I wanna ride!

We'll firm things up at our holiday bash tonite. The buzz is to leave P-Town around 8.

Talked to McGrath, he echo'd Jon's (worldb) thoughts. Game plan is to be in Moline by 9:30 or 10:00, ride to everyone's delight, then grab lunch somewhere before heading back to Peoria. FORCers, let's join 'em! Don't forget to bring a change of clothes and "lunch money."
    I wanna ride!

Bob Grace said he thinks they are looking at being here and on bikes by 10:30 Sunday.
    I wanna ride!

In!

Back from our holiday party....hopefully I wont be too hung over to ride tomorrow. Looks like 5, possibly 6 of us. Me, BFJ, Tall Paul, James, Malibu Bob, possibly Stauby.
    Were all meeting at Kickapoo exit at 0815, should be ride ready ~ 10ish. We'll need locals to show us the island and a good place to eat

We are meeting at the Kickapoo exit on 74 at 8:15 and should be on the road by 8:30. Let's revise Bob's timeline to . . . we will be there to ride at 10. Like McGrath , dues? It's time I join a drinking club with a biking habit. HFDB!

We will be there to guide you!
    I wanna ride!

Awesome time today! As always FORC was a great host and showed up in style! That was some group ride!
    As close to heaven on earth as you get with ridable trails in January and great place to eat and drink nearby.
    Thanks to everyone who rode with us.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Thanks for coming up! It was great to see you guys again and funny how we almost immediately started making plans for other trips! Brown County, Syllamo, Kansas City may be just the beginning this eyar!!

I can't believe Big John had never been to the island before, Glad he had a good time!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.