Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chili Cook Off at FORC Winter Party 1/14!!!

And to top it all off, I didn't tie down the lid of the crock pot and it flipped over on the way home.
    But I still got the coolest troply for a chili cookoff.

http://www.qcforc.org/gallery/showph...=stuff&cat=535
    Last edited by Russhole; 01-15-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: crap I forgot how to get the in text image.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I hear we gotta give the cudo's to Cannady for the idea and for about 50 different people for pulling it off- This was very cool. Plenty to eat, conversation starters all night, just great!

Although I am disappointed in VONDA- she wouldn't try my 483 Roadkill chili! Something about... just because I couldn't identify some of the road kill when I scrapped it up with my shovel, and I couldn't get the hooves to go through the grinder- so a couple were still in there... It DID have a whole can of 483 in it though. It must have been edible, there wasn't much left!

16 different kinds of Chili- and my stomach didn't do to bad until about 3 AM. Then Poof and I started firing back and forth at each other...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I may have won the worst chili award, but I think I'm still crappin' out Rays road kill chili.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

todays lunch:
    The end of last weekends chili over hot dogs with a side of cheese curds and a cold budweiser to drink. yum!

Quote Originally Posted by stevebuff View Post
    todays lunch:
    The end of last weekends chili over hot dogs with a side of cheese curds and a cold budweiser to drink. yum!
    You're gonna crap yourself.
    Doesn't ride well with Roadies!

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

At the kick-off party we collected a lot of renewals and new memberships. However some of the forms were pretty incomplete. I assume that we focused on names and money so you could all start enjoying the chili and beer! That's cool, however I would really like to send you an official 2012 membership card. So if your name is below please get me your address. If you are comfortable posting it here that is fine, or PM or email me at ew_perry@hotmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Eric

David Cobert
    Geoff Myers
    Mike Kinney
    Augie Gonzalez
    Ann Mckillip
    Ken Koehler
    Chris Early
    A Value Oriented Cyclist