Thread: New Year's Day Ride - 1 PM at Sylvan Island

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Board Position
    Insurance Manager

It's finally going to be snowboarding weather and your planning a bike ride? Anyhow when your done with the ride come out to Snowstar for cheap lift tickets. Anna & I will be there.
    $12 4-close Lift tickets with food pantry donation or toy donation (Regularly $19)
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by ew_perry View Post
    It's finally going to be snowboarding weather and your planning a bike ride? Anyhow when your done with the ride come out to Snowstar for cheap lift tickets. Anna & I will be there.
    $12 4-close Lift tickets with food pantry donation or toy donation (Regularly $19)
    I'm chomping at the bit to snowboard, too! In fact, my snowboard is in my living room. I think I've heard it whimp a few times because it wants to go outside... or maybe that's the dog. I know it's supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow lending to a more condusive bike ride on Sunday than snow activity.

Buff, that's why the ride is at 1PM. You'll be rarin' to go by afternoon! Bring Tina!
    I wanna ride!

Were still gonna freeze are A$$es off but its gonna be a great time! Start off the new year on a bike!