Finally! March! With day light savings and Spring just around the corner it's time to start thinking about the up coming mountain bike season!... and a perfect time for me to beg for money again! But first, a little update on how I've been preparing for the up coming season and for my charity race the Bailey Hundo. After an exciting cyclocross season I started out in January with a three week block of endurance training. I then took a week break before starting a eleven week training block leading up to my first race in April. So far I'm on week five and feeling stronger than ever! My focus this year has been power to weight ratio and I'm already down 21 pounds from the beginning of January. The goal is around 5-6% body fat to maximize my ability to climb without any unnecessary weight. With 12,746 feet of climbing in 102.47 miles this is key! With the Bailey Hundo coming up in June time is running out to support me in my cause to fight against under privileged children not being able to enjoy bike riding, and also to help support mountain bike advocacy. The future of bike advocacy is in our hands! Please consider donating to this life changing cause by going to following link:

Give For A Gunch!

Your donations are greatly appreciated!