Thread: Bailey Hundo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hell I don't really know you and its worth 10 bucks per the pic and story.
    THE BIKE?!?! You don't mention the bike, ahhhhh no news is good news. Either it came out perfect, or the driver's insurance is gonna buy you a branspankinnewone for an obvious clear-cut dry case of backing into a cyclist/pedestrian.
    Besto lucko in the hundo.

Quote Originally Posted by Guldy View Post
    Hell I don't really know you and its worth 10 bucks per the pic and story.
    THE BIKE?!?! You don't mention the bike, ahhhhh no news is good news. Either it came out perfect, or the driver's insurance is gonna buy you a branspankinnewone for an obvious clear-cut dry case of backing into a cyclist/pedestrian.
    Besto lucko in the hundo.
    Actually, the only damage to the bike was the front fork. I didn't even get a flat, and the wheel is true as can be! I hated that fork and had planned to upgrade soon here anyway. Oh, and for all those wondering I just checked my Garmin info... I was going 20 mph when I hit! I just came off a red light so I thought there was no way I was going faster than 15... guess all those V02max intervals are working. Pretty sure I was only going about 20 mph when I totaled my truck after a car ran a red light (this was during my pre-FORC days). Yep, glad I didn't break anything, and still baffled I didn't! I talked to the poor Xterra owner last night. I guess I destroyed the whole rear trunk door. Figured he'd be pissed after seeing all the damage and blood in the aftermath of it all, but he was still pretty cool about it. And for the record, if the cost to repair the vehicle is more than my hospital bills I'm considering myself to have won the fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.