Thread: Niner Air 9 frame and parts

Default Niner Air 9 frame and parts

Hopefully this isn't a duplicate post: Up for sale, Bought new in Oct 2012 Niner Air 9 frame, Size Large, color Licorice. Here is the link to Niner to view the spec's: http://ninerbikes.com/air9

The bike rides like a dream but I cant get over the color, I beleive I have about 6 rides on this bike, Its in excellent-show room condition. Included in the sale is a Thomson Elite seatpost, Salsa seat collar, SRAM XO front derailluer, 2 derailluer replacement hangers, Cane Creek internal headset for tapered fork, PF30-BSA adaptor, this allows standard threaded BB's to be used. Im asking $850 plus freight (from St.Louis) for everything. If you would like pictures of the bike in it's current build let me know. I have a new frame on order so Im hoping for a quick sale.....email and request to: mowaterfowlhunter@yahoo.com thanks David

whoa you bought it in the FUTURE?!

Quote Originally Posted by dpkjr4 View Post
    Hopefully this isn't a duplicate post: Up for sale, Bought new in Oct 2012 Niner Air 9 frame, Size Large, color Licorice. Here is the link to Niner to view the spec's: http://ninerbikes.com/air9

The bike rides like a dream but I cant get over the color, I beleive I have about 6 rides on this bike, Its in excellent-show room condition. Included in the sale is a Salsa seat collar, SRAM XO front derailluer, 1 replacement hangers, FSA nternal headset for tapered fork, PF30-BSA adaptor, this allows standard threaded BB's to be used. Im asking $850 plus freight (from St.Louis) for everything. If you would like pictures of the bike in it's current build let me know. I have a new frame on order so Im hoping for a quick sale.....email and request to: mowaterfowlhunter@yahoo.com thanks David
    I've revised the price to $700 without the seatpost, I also have a 2012 model Rock Shox SID 29r, 100mm travel, tapered steerer, 15mm thru axle, Im open to any REASONABLE offers.....

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    whoa you bought it in the FUTURE?!
    Nice!