Thread: Fatbikes... Wow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got one of these myself. Stock Surly Pugsley. If I ever trash the wheels, I'll get some of those Daryl's. It truly is an anytime bike and I was anticipating that. Now I just pretty much keep it in my van all the time. I used it on Sunday to roll through an area that we'll be expanding trails into at Squaw Creek in Marion. Worked great. Now for some friggin snow. Glad Ray posted the flask pic. I was thinking mine wouldn't fit along with a waterbottle. Now I know better.

http://www.pinkbike.com/v/180287
    great vid epic pugsley ride!

Quote Originally Posted by konabiker View Post
    http://www.pinkbike.com/v/180287
    great vid epic pugsley ride!
    at first i was like "WTF a video of a guy watching a video??" then the epic happened

i may need to get me one since i've been riding my carbon fiber road bike through snow, down stairs, and off road rooty icy singletrack...it's the only bike i have that doesn't have a flat tire and before this month, i haven't been riding it at all! do they make a carbon fiber fat tire bike? i need one with carbon fiber wheels as well hahaha! hohoho!

Quote Originally Posted by konabiker View Post
    i may need to get me one since i've been riding my carbon fiber road bike through snow, down stairs, and off road rooty icy singletrack...it's the only bike i have that doesn't have a flat tire and before this month, i haven't been riding it at all! do they make a carbon fiber fat tire bike? i need one with carbon fiber wheels as well hahaha! hohoho!
    I don't know about carbon, but Moots makes a Titanium one:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    I don't know about carbon, but Moots makes a Titanium one:
    That looks very, very, expensive. Also needs a different color fork.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    That looks very, very, expensive. Also needs a different color fork.
    Retail $3975 (frame only)