Anna & I are going up to the Dells on Monday Morning to hang out at a waterpark and enjoy the water park and drinks!
The next day going snowboarding at Cascade Mountain.
Driving back that evening.
Plan to leave Monday morning about 8 am to get to hotel waterpark around 11am. No guaranty room available till 4 but can get in to the water park.
Tuesday head to Cascade Mountain Ski resort, about 35 minutes away and lifts open at 10 am. Ski from 10 till no later than 6pm. Head home about 3.5 hour drive home.

OK you know me so this trip can be cheap if we get a group and don't all need a private room.

4 people to a room is $265 per night, including lift ticket, so $67 per person.
6 people in a loft with 2 queen beds, a bunk bed and a single bed for about the same price.
8 people in a 2 bedroom condo about the same depending if you are on a couch or a king size private bedroom!

This is at Chula Vista Resort on the north outskirts of the Dells. We went last year with the kids. Not the biggest resort but good enough for me.

If interested let me know ASAP and I will book an appropriate room or rooms. Depending on response I may book at different park if I can find a better value. However I will make sure the price is very similar. If I book a place with multiple bedrooms and some one gets better digs I may charge and extra $10 or if you are stuck on a sleeper sofa charge you $10 less. I am about fairness and value!

Eric