Thread: Your 2012 Board

Default Your 2012 Board

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who served this year on the FORC board. It's a commitment both in time and energy. So, big thanks!! We've got new victims... ahem... uhm board members for 2012 effective January 1, 2012. Drum roll please... Prez - Steve Holland VP - Eric Perry Sec - Carol Brown Treas - Paul Struck Web Manager - Don Woodford PR Manager - Jakes Ralfs Insurance Manager - Eric Perry Race Director - Ryan Neipert & Brian Kingsbury Let's give a hand to our new board!!
    I wanna ride!

Stupid Mozilla Firefox. Apparently it won't allow me to format things (see above).
    I wanna ride!

Congrats to our new board!!!
    Thanks in advance for everything you will be doing to benefit this awesome organization.

Thank you to our former board volunteers for all your hard work!

Bexter, forgive me but you mentioned Neips and Kings, but I don't see their positions.
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvTechnical View Post
    Bexter, forgive me but you mentioned Neips and Kings, but I don't see their positions.
    Formating challenges...

Prez - Steve Holland
    VP - Eric Perry
    Sec - Carol Brown
    Treas - Paul Struck
    Web Manager - Don Woodford
    PR Manager - Jakes Ralfs
    Insurance Manager - Eric Perry
    Race Director - Ryan Neipert & Brian Kingsbury

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Don't forget reigning Midwest Mountain Bike Fest Dodge Tyre Tournament Champion: Dirt (and DruB, Technical, & Raul).

That should pretty much be a given that the champs get board member status for a year. We have a photo shoot with Miss Iowa next week then it's off to D.C... President Obama invited us to the White House for Christmas dinner. He, Michelle and the girls challenged Team Goodlookin to a match out on the lawn. If he thinks we're gonna roll over for little Sasha, he's got another thing coming.

What am I doing? This is so disrespectful. Congrats to the new board. Upward and onward. Bex, you did great in what might have been one of the most challenging years for the club in a long time. I do believe you've helped tremendously to position us to take some drastic steps forward. Thanks, Bex!

Enough about you. Now back to me. After DC, we plan to take this game global. We'll embark on a 12 city, 8 country tour wrapping on that crazy tennis - court / helicopter pad on top of that skyscraper overlooking Dubai (I hear we're huge in Singapore!). It's gonna be crazy. Thing is we're still looking for a Washington Generals style team to be our hapless counterparts. Kings and Neips are already in since they are so very well versed in losing to us (0-2 in a single elimination tournament). We need two more. Anyone? All you have to do is pay for our airfare and you're in!
    Dirt Don't Hurt